V.1 Last Updated: Jan 1, 2021
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. When you register for use of the Service or download the App, we may collect certain registration information such as your name, email address, physical address, company name, company address, mobile number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), a photograph and other optional information, including information provided by you for your profile. We will also collect any other information you directly give us on our Service, including if you use the Service, your location information, posted comments and other content. We may allow you to register or log into the Service using your Facebook or Google login or other social media accounts, and in such event, you authorize us to access and collect certain account information, such as your public Facebook or other social media profile (if applicable), email address, interests, likes, gender, birthday, education history, work history, relationship interests, current city, photos, videos, personal description and similar information.
Location Information. When you open or use the Service, we will automatically and periodically collect location information from your mobile device and/or mobile carrier. If you do not wish us to collection location information, you may change the preferences on your mobile device or deinstall the App. If you choose not to permit the App to collection location data, you may not be able to use the Service or certain functions available through the Service.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when using our Service, we log your device’s operating system type, language, browser type (where applicable), the website you visited before browsing to our Service (where applicable), items you viewed, how long you spent on a particular item, mobile device IDs or advertising IDs, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Analytics. We use analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Service. This software may record information such as how often you use the Service, the events that occur within the Service, aggregated usage, performance data, and from where the Service was accessed or downloaded. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the Service.
Tracking Technologies. When you visit our website or use the Service, We and our service provider partners may collect certain information about your computer or device through technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts. Types of partners that utilize tracking technologies include analytics providers, customer support services, payment processors, and marketing service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the website or Service, providing customer support, understanding product quality and usability, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests for information or services.
• Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services, including operating the Service.
• Recognize you when you use our Service and allow other Users to view your location, as designated by you through the Service and in accordance with our Terms of Service.
• Send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages, through in Service notifications, email or text message.
• Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our partners.
• Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• Enforce our Terms of Service; and
• Provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information:
• With your consent.
• As part of your use of the Service, including:
o With the general public if you create a public profile and post information regarding
yourself in this profile;
o With other users of the Service if you choose to share your location and participation in the Service with them, which may include personal information or messages you choose to share; or
o On social media sites, if you use features of the Services that integrate with other social sharing sites or apps.
• When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition or similar transaction.
• In the event of a bankruptcy or liquidation proceeding.
• For legal, protection, and safety purposes, including, but not limited to (i) comply with laws, (ii) respond to lawful requests and legal processes, (iii) protect the rights and property of the Company, our agents, other users and third parties (including enforcing our agreements, policies, and terms of service), and (iv) in an emergency or other hazardous situation (this includes protecting the safety of you, our employees and agents, other users, the general public, or any person).
• We may share information with our service providers and other partners, such as payment processors, cloud storage providers, marketing partners, and data collection services, who need it to do work for us.
Our Service allows you to share your location with other users, as determined and controlled by you. You should only share your location with people you know and trust. We do not control how other users may use your location or other information made available by you on the Service, photographs, video or other content posted by you on the Service. Your posting of all such information constitutes your consent to share such information as designated on the Service or if in a public interactive area on the Service with the general public.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses, including sharing aggregate anonymized information with our service providers and partners. Unless you otherwise consent, we will not provide your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENT RIGHTS
If you are accessing the Service from the European Union, you have the following data protection rights:
• You may access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” section below.
• You may object to BASICALLY processing your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by using the contact details below.
• You have the right opt-out of any marketing communications we send to you at any time. You may exercise this right by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails that we send to you. Or you may reply to any of our marketing emails requesting to be removed from our email database.
• If we have previously collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, contact your local data protection authority.
We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable laws. We reserve the right to keep any information in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. Users must be 18 years old or older to use the Service. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a child, or done so without parental or guardian consent, we will promptly delete the information.
Social Media Sites. We may have pages or other presence on various social networking sites or services, such as Facebook, Twitter and the like. Any information you post or provide through such sites and services will be subject to the policies of those sites and services. If you register for the Service through a social networking site, your personal information will be imported from such site to Company as permitted by the policies of such site.
Tracking. We do not track or collect personal data about your online activities once you close the App or Service.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Service may also offer content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third party’s privacy policies. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of such third party sites prior to sharing your personal information. Our linking to or sharing any such third party website, products or services is not an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of such third party or their products, services or privacy practices.
We will take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or that unauthorized persons will not access or use the Service or your personal information for improper purposes. In the event of a breach of security affecting personal information or data on our servers, we will take such notification and other steps as may be required under applicable law.
LOCATION OF SERVERS
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about the Service, your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change or update your personal information or opt-out of our sharing personally identifiable information with others. You may delete your account through the Service and we will use reasonable efforts to promptly remove your information from the active part of the Service. Once you delete your account, you will not have access to any information you provided on the Service. We reserve the right to retain data,
including your personal information, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our rights under our Terms of Service and otherwise.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.